Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bacon's Halloween Costume

 Dear Creepies and Crawlies,
Coming up very shortly is Halloween, and what is second best thing about this holiday?(first of course being free candy from strangers.) Costumes!!! I was having a hard time deciding what I should be this season. So since Bacon and I share a similar personality, flare for fashion, and body type, I decided to try them out on Bacon first. Which one do you think suits us best?


Bac- O - Latern




FrankenBacon



Mummy Bacon



Ninja Bacon



Princess Bacon



Count Bacula

or


ZomBacon



I know. A tough choice, right?  


Perhaps you know of some other costumes I should try out on Bacon and myself.

Here's a blank Bacon to doodle on:









Submit your Bacons and I'll post a new reader's Bacon every day until Halloween...and maybe a few after Halloween if I like them that much.

Happy Halloween!
-Maple Bacons


Halloween Bacon Strip Adult Costume (Google Affiliate Ad)Halloween Bacon Dog Costume (Google Affiliate Ad)Halloween Bacon Bunting Infant's Costume (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment